At Brands of Puerto Rico, our main goal is to keep our lovely island alive in your heart with the best customer experience possible. That is why we invite you to read the terms and conditions of our and returns, credits, and refunds policies.
I am not satisfied with my order. What do I do now?
- Suppose the product does not meet your expectations and you want to make a change. In that case, the product must be in perfect condition, unused, in its original packaging and with all the accessories it came with (if applicable).
- You must contact us within ten (10) days of receiving your order and we will gladly look for a resolution.
- The client will receive by e-mail a return label. The cost of such label will be deducted from the total reimbursement.
- Once we receive the product back at our distribution center, the return process will begin. The return is for the product's value and the cost of shipping is not refunded.
My order did not arrive, what can I do?
- We are very sorry that this has happened. After your order is processed and shipped, the tracking number and shipping service provider will be sent to you in an email. You can track the package to find out where it is at any point and check estimated arrival date. If your package is lost by the shipping service provider, we will credit you in full for the order total.
- If your shipment shows as “delivered” please contact email@example.com
- The shipping cost of your original sale will not be reimbursed.
- We will send you, via e-mail, a code that you may use as credit for future sales.
What items can I return, get credit, or refund?
After receiving your purchase, the products must be within the purchase period of no more than ten (10) days for the claim to proceed.
Acceptable items for money back and/or replacement are non-perishable food with some damage,example: fungus, broken, rusty, in poor condition, among others. We will evaluate each case individually, so it is essential to present evidence (photos of the packaging and the product).
If the order has not been received from the delivery service provider (It is considered a service provider: FedEx, USPS, UPS, among others), an evaluation of the case will be made and will process a store credit for a future purchase.
- The product must be unworn and in its original packaging at the time of return.
- The product return, credit, or refund applies to failures attributable to the product's manufacture and not to the mail carrier's mishandling.
- The return or exchange is not effective if the product has passed its expiration date when requesting the return.
We will NOT accept changes or returns for:
- Hygiene and personal use products
- Food, drink, or perishable items
- Promotional Products
Refunds are made using the same payment method used to pay for the order. You will receive the refund in an average time of 5 to 7 business days after being processed or as stipulated by your banking provider. If you want to cancel a purchase that you have not received, we can do so as long as it has not left our distribution center. If the order already has a tracking number, you should wait to receive the order and go through the claim’s process. In this case, we will only credit your account and not refund money.
How can I make a claim?
- You must have the order number and product name on hand for the claim.
- The claim should be initiated no later than ten (10) days after receiving your purchase.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the required information, a brief description of the issue, and a photo of the package or product.
- Your claim will be handled within 48 hours or less by one of our Customer Services team members.